Attending an Event
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
Cards & Wristbands
Using at Multiple Events
Something wrong at the event?
Account and Profile
ID Number not valid
Why do you require my ID number?
I forgot my password?
I want to deactivate my account
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
Host an Online Streamed Event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Lourens
- To start as a Rep, an Organiser or Rep Manager needs to send you an invitation through Howler via you email.
- Select the 'Accept Invitation' button on the email. Your internet browser will open for you to sign up if you do not have a Howler account yet or log in if you do.
To log in, simply enter your email address and password for your Howler account.
Select 'Log In'.
To sign up, enter (create) a password and confirm it.
Select 'Create My Account'.
- If you are signing up, you will have to enter some more details for your account.
Select 'Continue' once all details have been entered.
- Next, create your unique code that will be displayed in the URL for events you are selling tickets for.
- You'll automatically be directed to your Rep Dashboard. The dashboard will display your link, tickets sold, total commission (If set up, could be organised differently) and sales information.
Copy the link and post it to social media or send it around to friends.
Go to Howler.co.za/reps to visit your dashboard and check your sales at any time.