Attending An Event
Billing and Payment
Delete Your Account
Link Facebook or Google
ID or Passport Number Not Valid
Edit Details on Your Profile
Privacy and Security
Manage Your Tickets
Purchased Incorrect Tickets
Booked Out vs Sold Out
Tickets Not Received
Payment Options & Issues
What Is The Teams Feature?
Creating A Team
Joining A Team
Changing Your Start Time
Managing Your Team
Organising An Event
Video Tutorial - Getting Started
Getting Started with Howler
Howler Customer Support
Payment Gateway Options - For organisers
Manage your account
Setup your event
How to create an event
How to Make My Event Searchable on Howler.co.za
Event Look and Feel
Ticket Type Settings
How to enable donations for your event
Enable Ticket Resale for your Event
How to drive ticket sales
Ticket Bundles and Specials
Issue Complimentary Tickets
Custom Ticket Type Links
Marketing Tools - Sending an email campaign
Marketing Tools - Sending an SMS campaign
Setting Up Google Analytics Tracking
Integrating the Facebook Pixel
Howler Brand/CI/Style Guide
Create a QR code linking to your ticketing page
Event Page Customisation within the organiser portal
Premium Event Customisation
How to Optimize an Image
Going Cashless with Howler
Howler RFID Wristband Design Template
Vendor fees - For organisers
Cashless Sales Reports
How to drive Online Topups for a Cashless event.
Cashless Customer Journey
Download the Ticket Scanning App for Organisers
Howler Scanning App - How to Scan Tickets
Howler Scanning App - How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
Howler Scanning App - Change the Event
How to install the scanning app when PlayStore doesn't allow it.
Howler Backend - Active Admin
Howler Backend Active Admin
Howler Backend Active Admin - Manage Organiser Roles
Howler Backend Active Admin - Reps
Howler Backend Active Admin - GTM configuration
Howler Backend Active Admin - Create Ticket Types
Howler Backend Active Admin - Promo Codes
Howler Backend Active Admin - Create a Pre Registration Event
Howler Backend Active Admin - Unique Registration
Howler Backend Active Admin - Data Capture
Streaming Online Events
Vendor at an event
Setting Up Your Vendor Account
Setting Up For An Event
Setting Up Your Menu
Editing Vendor Bank Details
How to use the Howler Cashless Point of Sales Devices - Training Video
The Vendor Agreement
Vendor Sales Reports
Updated by Robyn Marais
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
This doc outlines how you can schedule a Facebook Live video stream using desktop.
- A webcam/laptop camera.
- A microphone/laptop with microphone inside.
- A Facebook account.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create.
- Click Create Live Stream.
- On the left hand side of the screen - you can select whether you would like to go Live immediately, or schedule a live video for a time in the future.
- Using the dropdown menu, select either Go live now OR Schedule a live video
- Fill in the details below; time of the event, share location (share to your timeline), who can view your live video, Live video title, a short description and an optional image.
- Under the Get Started section, ensure that Camera is selected. This ensures that the live stream will use any camera attached to your computer. (You may need to reselect this right before your event goes live.)
- Once you are ready, and have double checked all your details, select Schedule Live Video (to schedule your live video), OR Go live (to go live right now).
- That's it! remember to come back to Facebook at least 30 minutes before your stream is scheduled to prepare, and to double check your details.
* You are scheduling a video or going live on your desktop. This means you are using your computer's camera to stream video. You do not have to do anything on your mobile device. Please refer to: How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device , should you instead want to go live using your mobile device.