Attending an Event
Account and Profile
Requesting A Refund
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Something wrong at the event?
Using at Multiple Events
Cashout Not Received
Invalid Banking Details
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
What is Resale?
Sell Your Ticket On Resale
Remove Your Ticket From Resale
Purchase Pre-Owned Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Resale
Frequently Asked Questions
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to setup a private zoom web conference
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
How to get a URL to a live video for different streaming services
How to enable Express Check-in for your event
How to host an Online Streamed Event
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
How to enable donations for your event
How to Scan your Tickets
How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
How to Change the Event
How to Install Howler Scanning App when PlayStore doesn't allow it
How to set your refund policy for your event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Christopher Honey
- If you don't already have one, set up a Facebook Pixel
- Visit www.facebook.com/ads/manager/pixel
- Click 'Set Up Pixel'
- Click 'Manually Install The Code Yourself'
- Copy the Entire Pixel Code. You will need to paste it in Step 9.
- Visit tagmanager.google.com
- Create a new container
- Container name: Organiser name
Where to use container: Web
- On the left sidebar, click "Tags"
- Click "New" to create a new tag
- Click in the "Tag Configuration" box to select the tag type
- Select the "Custom HTML" tag type
- Paste your pixel code
- Tick the checkbox called 'Support document.write'
- Click on the "Triggering" box to configure the tag trigger
- Create a new trigger by clicking the "+" in the top right
- Click on the "Trigger Configuration" box to select the trigger type
- Select the "Custom Event" trigger
- The event name must be exactly: turbolinks:load
- Save without editing any other settings
- Name the Trigger "Turbolinks Load"
- Save the tag
- Name the tag: "Facebook Pixel"
- In the top right hand corner of the Tag Manager interface, click "Submit"
- Without editing anything on the page, click "Publish" in the top right hand corner
- Without specifying any version description, click "Continue"
- Now that your tag is published, click "Admin" from the main navigation
- Copy your Tag Manager code (starting with GTM-) next to your organiser name
- Visit the admin portal at www.howler.co.za/admin
- Click 'Organisers' at the top of the screen
- Click 'View' on the organiser you want to add analytics tracking to
- Click "Analytics Settings" in the top right
- Paste the Google Tag Manager code (the GTM- code)
- Wait a few minutes and your page views will start reflecting in Facebook