Attending an Event
Account and Profile
Requesting A Refund
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Something wrong at the event?
Using at Multiple Events
Cashout Not Received
Invalid Banking Details
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
What is Resale?
Sell Your Ticket On Resale
Remove Your Ticket From Resale
Purchase Pre-Owned Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Resale
Frequently Asked Questions
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to setup a private zoom web conference
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
How to get a URL to a live video for different streaming services
How to enable Express Check-in for your event
How to host an Online Streamed Event
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
How to enable donations for your event
How to Scan your Tickets
How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
How to Change the Event
How to Install Howler Scanning App when PlayStore doesn't allow it
How to set your refund policy for your event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by pernelle
- Login to your organiser portal https://organisers.howler.co.za/
- Navigate to the event for which you want to enable donations
- Click on "Edit" (if the event is live)
- If the event is not live, just click on the event
- Scroll down to the "Donations" panel
- Click on "Settings"
- Tick the checkbox to enable donations
- Add in the "Donations Recipient". We will pre-populate this with your event name but if you are raising funds for someone else or another organisation, you can edit this. This will appear on you donations banner.
- Let customers know the reason why you're collecting donations in the "Purpose of Donations" section. This will also appear on your event donations banner.
- Set a goal for how much you are aiming to collect. This appears on your event donations banner. If you don't enter an amount, it will display R0.
- Scroll down and you will see a "Shareable Link" which you can share with anyone and it will redirect them directly to your donations page.
- You will also see a section called "QR CODE". Clicking on this will allow you to download a QR code which you can share with whoever you want and where-ever you want! Scanning the code will take customers to your donations page allowing them to donate to you.