Updated by Chloe Wrathmall
Buying a ticket
Purchasing event tickets with Howler is an easy and fuss-free experience. With thousands of events around the world, you’ve got loads of options. The best part? It’s all online and totally secure.
- Visit www.howler.co.za to search for upcoming events
- Select the event you’re interested in to view the event details
- Click Buy Tickets to view the available options
- Select which tickets you’d like to purchase and proceed to Checkout
- Enter the personal information of the person whom the ticket belongs to
- Select your payment method and complete your payment
When you purchase a ticket on Howler, you’re usually prompted to assign it to the email address of the person who will be using the ticket. This means that each ticket needs to be assigned to a unique email address before it’s ready for download. Don’t worry, assigning tickets is a really quick and easy process.
- Step 1:
Login to howler.co.za using the same email address used to purchase tickets and click on the Tickets tab at the top of the page.
- Step 2:
Click the Assign button on your ticket and fill in the details of the person who will be using the ticket. Once assigned, the ticket will be accessible from only the Howler account of the person whom the ticket is assigned to.
Downloading a ticket
To enter an event, you need to download your digital ticket so that it can be scanned at the entrance. Each person needs to download their own ticket through their Howler profile.
- Step 1:
Login to howler.co.za using your Howler account email address and click on the tickets tab at the top of the page.
- Step 2:
See your ticket? Click the download button or click the three dots on the right hand side of your ticket and select the download option.
- Step 3:
A PDF document containing your digital ticket and barcode will begin to download. Use this to gain entry at the event by storing it somewhere safe or screenshotting it.
To complete your profile, click here.
To register your ticket, click here.
Transferring tickets allows you to send tickets securely from your Howler account to other people. When you transfer a ticket, the existing ticket is cancelled and a new ticket is issued to the email address specified. Both the original and new ticket holders will receive an email confirming the ticket transfer.
- Step 1.
Login to howler.co.za using the email address that your tickets are listed under and click on the tickets tab at the top of the page.
- Click the three dots on the right hand side of your ticket and select the transfer button.
- Fill in the details of the person you’re transferring the ticket to.
Need some help with a transfer? Please contact email@example.com and one of our support agents will assist you.
Change Details On Ticket
When you sign up to Howler, you’re prompted to enter a few personal details like your name and surname. These details show up on any tickets you purchase. You’re able to edit your personal details at any time.
- Login to your Howler account at www.howler.co.za
- Click on Account in the top right corner
- Select the Profile tab to view and edit your name, surname, and other personal details
Still need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our fantastic support agents will assist you with your query.