Attending an Event
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Downloading a VAT Invoice for Monegros Desert Festival 2021
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
Cards & Wristbands
Using at Multiple Events
Something wrong at the event?
Account and Profile
ID Number not valid
Why do you require my ID number?
I forgot my password?
I want to deactivate my account
How to use the chat feature whilst streaming
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to setup a private zoom web conference
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
How to get a URL to a live video for different streaming services
How to enable Express Check-in for your event
How to host an Online Streamed Event
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
How to enable donations for your event
How to Scan your Tickets
How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
How to Change the Event
How to Install Howler Scanning App when PlayStore doesn't allow it
How to set your refund policy for your event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Gareth Nicholls
How to setup a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
- Facebook account.
- Facebook mobile app. iOS or Android
- Tap Live at the top of your News Feed.
- You can select a broadcast type (example: Lip Sync Live) or tap to add an effect. You can also add an effect after you've started your broadcast.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
* Should you instead want to schedule a live video, please see the desktop guide which will detail scheduling a live video on your computer. How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
* To go live in a group or event, tap Write something... or Say something, then tap Live Video.Note: To block viewers during a live broadcast, tap and hold the the profile picture next to a viewer's comment, then tap Block.