Attending an Event
Requesting A Refund
Account and Profile
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Something wrong at the event?
Using at Multiple Events
Cashout Not Received
Invalid Banking Details
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
What is Resale?
Sell Your Ticket On Resale
Remove Your Ticket From Resale
Purchase Pre-Owned Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Resale
Setting Up Your Account
Frequently Asked Questions
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to setup a private zoom web conference
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
How to get a URL to a live video for different streaming services
How to enable Express Check-in for your event
How to host an Online Streamed Event
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
How to enable donations for your event
How to Scan your Tickets
How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
How to Change the Event
How to Install Howler Scanning App when PlayStore doesn't allow it
How to set your refund policy for your event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Chloe Wrathmall
Azkena’s going cashless with Howler! Using powerful technologies and a sleek RFID payments system, Howler makes events bigger, better and more fun. Topup your ticket online before the event and receive your loaded wristband on arrival, or topup your wristband onsite at one of the nearby topup stations inside Azkena. Tap your wristband to pay inside Azkena.
Here's how to topup your ticket BEFORE the event:
Topup your ticket before the event to skip the onsite topup queues. How? Easy! Online! Get your loaded wristband on arrival and tap it to pay. It’s easy!
- Create your profile at https://www.howler.events/ using the same email address that you used to purchase your ticket/s on See Tickets.
- Click on the tickets tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your ARF ticket’s barcode number to topup.
- Select the amount you’d like to topup and complete your payment.
You’ll receive an email confirming your topup. On arrival at the event, your topup will be loaded onto your wristband.
Here's how to topup your ticket ONLINE during the event:
With Howler, you're able to topup online - even once you're inside the event. Skip the onsite topup queues by topping on online and simply tap your wristband on any device to activate your funds. It's that easy.
- Login to http://lasttour.howler.events using the same email address that you used to purchase your ticket on See Tickets.
- Click on the tickets tab at the top of the page
- If you’ve previously topped up your ticket... Click on the TOPUP button to load more funds.
- If it’s your first time topping up online... Enter your ticket’s barcode number to link your ticket to your Howler profile.
- Follow the topup prompts and complete your payment.
- Head to any nearby topup station and tap your wristband on a device to activate your funds.
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our fantastic support agents will assist you.