Attending an Event
Account and Profile
Requesting A Refund
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Something wrong at the event?
Using at Multiple Events
Cashout Not Received
Invalid Banking Details
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
What is Resale?
Sell Your Ticket On Resale
Remove Your Ticket From Resale
Purchase Pre-Owned Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Resale
Frequently Asked Questions
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to setup a private zoom web conference
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
How to get a URL to a live video for different streaming services
How to enable Express Check-in for your event
How to host an Online Streamed Event
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
How to enable donations for your event
How to Scan your Tickets
How to Scan Only Specific Tickets
How to Change the Event
How to Install Howler Scanning App when PlayStore doesn't allow it
How to set your refund policy for your event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Lourens
- Set phone to allow 3 party installations.
- Using your android device, navigate to “Settings”.
- Scroll down and select “Security” or “Lock screen and security”.
- Scroll down and enable “Unknown sources” or “Allow 3 party applications”.
- Download and install the application (.apk)
- Download the .apk by using this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oI4C1C7VwrcX-0sa967EUF939fp8mVJ0/view?usp=sharing
- §Open using installer if asked.
- After installation click on open.