Attending an Event
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
Cards & Wristbands
Using at Multiple Events
Something wrong at the event?
Account and Profile
ID Number not valid
Why do you require my ID number?
I forgot my password?
I want to deactivate my account
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
Host an Online Streamed Event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Lourens
- Open the Howler 'Check In' application on your smartphone.
- Enter the Howler account details or the event ID and pin and select 'Login'.
- Select the event you would like to scan ticket for, a downloading screen will appear.
- Select 'Scan Tickets' to start scanning all the ticket types for that event.
- If the ticket is valid, the information will be displayed as the image below.
- If you are unable to scan the ticket, and would like to search for the ticket using the customers details, select the 'search' tab.
To admit a searched ticket, hold and swipe left on the ticket, a green border will flash on success.
If a ticket shows 'Invalid', you can tap the yellow icon for more information, in this instance the ticket has already been scanned.