How to Scan your Tickets
- Open the Howler 'Check In' application on your smartphone.
- Enter the Howler account details or the event ID and pin and select 'Login'.
- Select the event you would like to scan ticket for, a downloading screen will appear.
- Select 'Scan Tickets' to start scanning all the ticket types for that event.
- If the ticket is valid, the information will be displayed as the image below.
- If you are unable to scan the ticket, and would like to search for the ticket using the customers details, select the 'search' tab.
To admit a searched ticket, hold and swipe left on the ticket, a green border will flash on success.
If a ticket shows 'Invalid', you can tap the yellow icon for more information, in this instance the ticket has already been scanned.
Note: You can search using a customers name, email address, ticket barcode or ID number.
Tip: Search for a barcode if you're looking for a specific ticket and a username (email) if you're looking for a bunch of tickets bought by one person.