Attending an Event
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
Cards & Wristbands
Using at Multiple Events
Something wrong at the event?
Account and Profile
ID Number not valid
Why do you require my ID number?
I forgot my password?
I want to deactivate my account
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
Host an Online Streamed Event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
Updated by Hugo Dorfling
If you'd like to view your transactions during an event, visit a Howler event station and the staff will be able to show you your most recent transactions.
If you'd like to view your transactions of a past event, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your account at www.howler.co.za
- Visit the Cashouts page to view the cards/wristbands that have been linked to your account.
- Choose the card/wristband for which you want to view the Transaction History.
- Click the three vertical dots to view other options on the specific card/wristband for which you want to view the Transaction History.
- Click on 'Transaction History'.
- View the Transactions linked to your card/wristband for the past event.