Sometimes we'll enable queue functionality on our servers if we see spikes in traffic on the website, the queue is a 'virtual line' to help ensure we can protect fans from ticket bots, and provide a better and more reliable shopping experience. While you're waiting to shop, your place in line will be refreshed frequently so please do not refresh, close, or leave the page.
How the Queue works:
- Visit the event URL to purchase tickets
- The pre-queue waiting room will open 60 minutes prior to the event going on sale
- Once the event goes on sale, everyone in the pre-queue waiting room will be assigned a random place in the queue
- Create your account and log in prior to joining the waiting room, this will speed up your purchase later
- Ensure you have a valid form of payment in your account with updated billing information
Commonly asked questions
What if I lose my place in the queue?
The queue will retain your position, even if you refresh the page. However - we recommend leaving things as they are. If you exit the queue, but take longer than 17 minutes to purchase your tickets, you will be sent to the back of the queue.
Can I skip the queue?
No, the queue cannot be skipped. Any attempts made to skip the queue or gain access without waiting in the queue will result in your tickets being cancelled.
Will I get tickets if I have a spot in the queue?
Ticket availability will always vary based on demand. Tickets are available first-come, first-serve basis and not guaranteed.