Attending an Event
3D Secure (OTP)
Paying In Store
Can't find my order
Tickets Not Received
Ticket Type Statuses
Amending a Purchase
Date & Venue Changes
I have multiple tickets in my name, for an event which requires unique registration
Requesting a Refund
Understanding Our Refund Policies
Refund not reflecting
Requesting a Refund With 'Refund Protect'
Cards & Wristbands
Using at Multiple Events
Something wrong at the event?
Account and Profile
ID Number not valid
Why do you require my ID number?
I forgot my password?
I want to deactivate my account
Attendees: COVID-19 INFORMATION
Organising an event
Streaming Online Events
How to schedule a Facebook Live video stream - Using your computer
How to start a Facebook Live video stream - Using your mobile device
Promotions - Step by step guide to create & send a campaign (Promo Tools)
Event Page Customisation
Host an Online Streamed Event
Vendor at an event
New vendor setup instructions
The Vendor Agreement
Importing products to an Event
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Ticket Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - General
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Cashless Event Management
Howler Event Organiser Service Terms - Payments
Howler Vender Cashless Event Managment Service Terms
The Vendor Agreement
How to Optimize an Image
What is VISA Checkout
How to use it on Howler
- First select VISA checkout on the Payment Page
- You will then be presented with the Visa Checkout lightbox window. Where you will be asked to enter your email address. Once you have done so, you will then be asked to enter your Visa Checkout password (existing users) or a sign up form (new users).
- Once you have logged into your VISA Checkout account, you'll be presented with the cards in your account.
- Select the card you choose to pay with.
- Once you have completed the payment, your tickets will be issued. If you click the download icon on your ticket, it will download immediately. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Wallet at any time, where you'll be able to see and download all of your tickets.
- We'll also email you your tickets, just to be absolutely certain you've got what you paid for! If you can't find your email, be sure to check your junk/promotions folders or search for emails from email@example.com.