Updated by Lourens
Over the coming weeks the government will be allowing businesses and organisations to reopen under strict conditions. Screening and temperature monitoring of all persons arriving and departing from work has become a mandatory requirement of businesses.
Keep.Out.Covid Screening solves this challenge. Our Screening can take place anywhere and will be valid for 24hrs. This can be done at home or at the point of entry. But it must be done and it must be recorded. At any time the government or department of labor may request this information. If you fail to produce it, you could be shut down or fined. In addition it will be your responsibility to ensure that those who fail screenings, are flagged and assessed by a medical practitioner for further consultation and COVID-19 testing where appropriate.
Download the App Using the Guides Below:
- To download the screening app on Android you will need to download "AppSheet" on your device using the link below first:
Once the link has been opened, select “Go” to continue with the download.
- You will be redirected to your Play Store on your device to install AppSheet. AppSheet is a requirement for installation.
- If your device has a security measure you will need to verify your email address that is linked to your phone to continue with the download.
- The download will begin once you have selected “install”.
- Select “continue”.
- AppSheet will be installed shortly. Once done, open the application.
For a more detailed guide with images, click HERE
- To download the screening app on iOS you will need to download AppSheet on your device using the link below first:
- You will be redirected to your AppStore on your device to install AppSheet. AppSheet is a requirement for installation. Once redirected, select 'get' to start the download.
- If your device has a security measure you will need to verify your account linked to your phone to continue with the download.
- Once you have downloaded the app, click on “Open” to launch the app.
Follow the Below Guide to Use the App:
- Select how you would like to sign in once the download is complete.
- After selecting, the app will sync.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Syncing the application
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- You will receive a link to start the “Keep.Out.Covid" screening If you have not downloaded the app, which you can run through your web browser on your hand-held device or laptop.
Please ensure that you have data or an active internet connection.
- Once the site has loaded after clicking on the link you will come across the declaration page where you will need to agree to providing the correct information and answer all screening questions truthfully.
Click “yes” and “save” to proceed with the screening.
- Navigate through each line item and fill in your correct “name” and “surname”.
- Fill in your number as well as your email address.
Ensure that your email address is correct as you will receive an email with a link at the end of this process.
- Select the “Type” and the name of the organisation that you belong to.
Select the name of the organisation that you are from by clicking on the drop-down arrow which will produce a list of organisations that you can select from.
- State if you have medical aid or not and if you would like a medical practitioner to contact you should you fail the screening.
- Enter your identification number and proceed.
- Answer the questions about your temperature, cough, sense of taste & smell, throat, red eyes and fatigue, weakness or tiredness truthfully.
- Ensure that you go back to the previous pages to double check all your answers and if you are confident you can select “save” and submit all your details.
- Once you have saved and submitted all your details, you will receive an email within 2 minutes after completing the screening process with a link that will help you generate your access QR code that will be scanned upon arrival at your organisation.
When you receive the email just click on the link which will generate your QR code.
- Click on “access code” and your QR code will download immediately.
- This is what your QR code will look like.
Please note that it is only valid for 24 hours.
Take note of the date and time on your QR code.
Do not forget to produce this when you arrive at your organisation.
- If you have answered “No” to one of the questions in the screening process you will fail the screening and will need to consult with a medical practitioner.
User Manual - codeReadr
For any queries or support contact:
+27 11 880 2199